Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stash Containment - Part II

Yeah!!

Project Stash Containment is almost complete! All of my yarn is safely stashed in one location, easily accessible and readily viewable! For me, storage is all about visibility. "Out of sight, out of mind" is my constant battle cry! (Well...at least one of them, anyway.)



All of my UFOs are at the top, all of my sock yarn is in two bins at the bottom, everything else is in between and nicely labeled. I've also added a large basket for roving and handspun.

Stash sorting is quite dangerous, I've found. "Ooooh! I forgot I had that! It's so pretty! That would make a great....." You see where I'm going with this. I already have 15-17 projects on needles (fewer than I thought), so I certainly don't need anymore. My New Year's resolution for 2007 was to get everything off needles. That was more than a year and a half ago. Pretty sure I've added projects, not completed any. Oh well... one battle at a time.

*Yeah!*

Everything has a home!

Now I need to sew something to hold all of my needles, especially circular. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.

No comments: