Friday, September 26, 2008

Knitting Night - September 24 2008

Knitting Night again! Woohoo! What fun to hang out with the ladies, knit, chat and eat treats.

Of course, not everyone is knitting!


I was spinning while Miss Maisy inspected my work.



Ms. K decided that she didn't care for the fabulous art of knitting and instead has chosen a rug hooking project. Of course she's been working on it for awhile. Quite labour intensive, I must say!



Ms. D continued with her lovely socks.



My sister Ms. DC continued with her (nasty) acrylic Rider mitts. Coming along nicely!



My other sister, Ms. DV, continued with a really cute cardi that she started as a complement to her wedding dress....however, the wedding was in July.
*tsk tsk*



Later on, Ms. DV decided to knit a nice little mousie toy for Miss Maisy!


Then it was time for Dilly Bars! Yummy!
Great night ladies!

No comments: