Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Recent Yarn Acquisitions

Fleece Artist "Peter Rabbit"

Angora, wool and nylon made in Nova Scotia (Yeah! Hi family!) Extra soft and yummy...22 stitches/10 cm. I think I'll make the Luscious Lace Scarf courtesy of Knitting Pixie! Such a pretty pattern! Mind you...it is lace. However, I am determined!

Noro Kureyon Sock

Wool and nylon in such beautiful colours! Two skeins will become socks, but one will become this! I think this stole will be just the thing I need to cheer me up in the middle of a cold, cold February day!

Rowan Kidsilk Haze

Mohair and silk. I used this previously to make Wisp and fell in love with the stuff. I've always hated mohair...until Kidsilk Haze. As it turns out, you get what you pay for with mohair! Who would have thought?


Patons Stretch Socks

Cotton, wool, nylon and elastic. I've never tried stretchy yarn and I'm really looking forward to it. Of course this will become socks!

No comments: