Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Happy!

I just purchased Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn from Simply Socks Yarn Company! Yeah! I've been drooling over this stuff since someone used it in a sweater pattern on Craftster.

Here are the colours:

Chinatown Apple


Flamingo Pie


Giant Peach



Of course I also had to order some Lorna's Laces, which I've been eyeballing for YEARS! I thought it only fitting to order two colours especially made for SSYC and they just happen to be really fun! (Images courtesy of the SSYC website)




I'm also trying out some Classic Elite Alpaca Sox in Tango Red and Watercress:




And some Malabrigo sock yarn in Boticelli Red:



Hope it come soon! I can hardly wait!

It's not like I need more sock yarn...wait...I can always use more sock yarn! Sorry, my brain just rebooted there.

No comments: